If you are a childhood teacher and want to immigrate to Australia under PR visa, then this information is for you. To move to Australia as Childhood teacher under permanent resident visa you need to fulfil the eligibility criteria, below are the requirements to apply for Australia PR as Childhood teacher.
- You should have minimum 1 years of education in the relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the same profile
- IELTS required minimum 7 bands each
- You need to Complete the skill assessment from relevant organisation in Australia (AITSL – Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership)
Candidate need to meet the minimum points system for Australia. To get the invitation from Australia, Candidate must score minimum 65 points as per below.
- Language skills
- Regional Study
- Regional Experience
- Specialist Educational Qualifications (STEM)
- Points for Partner
- Subclass 189 – Skilled Independent Visa – Australia Skilled Independent Immigration Visa enables the holders to immigrate to Australia, in case they have a good proficiency in the English language, employment experience, and also qualifications in a vocation in need in the famous immigration hotspot. The permit employs points test to choose visa applicants who are in a field of high demand in the national labour market of Australia.
- Subclass 190 – Skilled Nominated Visa – Australia subclass 190 visa allows you to migrate to Australia as a permanent resident provided you are a skilled worker nominated by a state or territory government in Australia. The visa helps you, along with certain family members, to live and work anywhere and contribute to the economic growth of Australia. You have to score at least 60 points to receive the nomination.
- Subclass 491 – Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa – From 16 November 2019, Sub class 489 and 187 visas will be closed to new applicants and a new 491 visa will take its place. This new visa will be classified as a GSM (General Skilled Migration) visa. Under Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) subclass-491 visa applicant will be able to live, work and study in designated regional areas of Australia for 5 years with their family.
Employer Sponsor Visas:
- Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Subclass 494) – Subclass 494 Skilled Employer Sponsored (Regional) visa enables regional employers to address identified labour shortages within their region by sponsoring skilled workers where employers can’t source an appropriately skilled Australian worker. The visa validity period is 5 years. Regional areas are defined as any area excluding Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
- Permanent Residence Skilled Regional Visa (Subclass 191) – Subclass 191 visa – will come into effect from November 2022. Candidate should hold one of the new skilled provisional visas (subclasses 494 or 491). Prove earnings of at least $ 53,900 AUD for three years. If you have a spouse included in the application then only one of you must to show this salary level (through tax returns). This person will be the main applicant for the subclass 191 visa.
- Employer Nomination Scheme Visa (Subclass 186) – Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visas, or subclass 186 visas, are permanent residency visas for skilled workers. They are available both to applicants who are already living and working in Australia as temporary residents, and to those living outside Australia.
The Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) is a Permanent Residency visa. Once granted, it allows the holder (and any family members included in the application) to: stay in Australia indefinitely.