Hotel and MOTEL managers organize and control the operation of hotels and motels to provide guest accommodation, meals and other services.
Skill Level Details:-
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill with the qualifications and experience mentioned below. In Australia: AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2). The formal qualifications listed above may have at least three years of relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience and / or on-the-job training may be required in addition to formal qualifications.
Registration or licensing may be required.
Task Of Hotel & Motel Managers
- Directing and overseeing reservations, reception, room service and housekeeping activities.
- Monitoring security, and maintenance of gardens and property.
- Planning and supervising bars, restaurants, ceremonies and conference activities.
- Compliance with alcohol, gambling, and other laws and regulations.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction
- Overseeing accounting and purchasing activities
- Ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- Local tours can provide guests with information, and can arrange tours and transportation.
- Duty Manager (Hotel)
- Resort Manager
Move Australia as a Hotel and Motel Manager
It will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly. For any further Query Call us on 8448490104, 9810366117 or 011-41868081 or Mail us your query at firstname.lastname@example.org