9 Manitoba jobs in High Demand
There are many occupations which is in high demand Manitoba due to Pandemic.
The following are nine of the jobs that increased in demand. The jobs are listed with their National Occupational Classification (NOC) code.
1. Graphic designers and illustrators (NOC 5241)
2. Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315)
3. Delivery and courier service drivers (NOC 7514)
4. Computer network technicians (NOC 2281)
5. Insurance agents and brokers (NOC 6231)
6. Shippers and receivers (NOC 1521)
7. Material handlers (NOC 7452)
8. Home support workers, housekeepers and related occupations (NOC 4412)
9. Store shelf stockers, clerks and order fillers (NOC 6622)
How you can immigrate to Manitoba if you work in one of these occupations
There are many ways to apply for permanent residence if you have work experience in an in-demand job in a particular province. it is important to note that Express Entry is strictly for skilled work. Check your occupation’s National Occupational Classification (NOC) code. Your occupation is skilled if your NOC code is skill type 0, level A or level B.
Only the following occupations of the list above would be considered skilled:
- Graphic designers and illustrators;
- Cleaning supervisors;
- Computer network technicians; and
- Insurance agents and brokers.
Having an Express Entry profile can help you immigrate to Manitoba through the Manitoba Express Entry Pathway. This pathway is under the Skilled Worker Overseas Stream. To be eligible, you have to have experience in an in-demand occupation. Of the list above, only graphic designers and illustrators, and computer network technicians are in the in-demand occupations list.
Home support workers may be eligible to immigrate to Manitoba through the Home Support Worker Pilot.