Canada’s immigration department has targeted to bring 6000 caregivers by the end of this year. Caregiver means who take care of the family or old age people who are separated from their family. IRCC will be able to issue more caregiver work permits for those who have valid job offers to work for families in Canada.
The new policy will take effect on May 3, 2021. Those who applied to the Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Worker pilots in 2020 will not need to reapply, IRCC says.
What is Canada’s caregiver immigration programs?
The Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Worker pilots were launched in 2019.These pathways to permanent residence for caregivers and home support worker those are on 2-year work permit visa in Canada. More than 2,900 caregivers and their family members became permanent residents in 2020.Caregivers who are already in Canada could also have the opportunity to apply for permanent resident visa for Canada.
On May 6th 2021, Canada will accept 30000 new permanent resident with one year of experience, only NOC 4411 and 4412 is eligible to apply under this pilot program.
Minimum requirement for Caregiver Program
- Candidate should be graduate or diploma holder
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the relevant field.
- CLB 5 is mandatory
- No funds required in the Bank account to show.
Benefits of Caregiver Program
- Easy way to get PR visa in Canada.
- Applicant can take their family along with him/her
- Spouse can legally work.
- Direct 2-year work visa/
- Applicant can apply permanent resident visa after completing 2 years in Canada.
- Applicant can get a Citizenship and move to US as well and settle there.
If you are looking for Canada PR visa, Caregiver, Home support, Business visa, visit visa, Study in Canada, please feel free to contact our team on 8448490104 and email us on email@example.com.