The Express Entry invites thousands of candidates by issuing nomination certificates (ITA), who find themselves eligible for Canadian federal economic immigration programs. After that, they have to submit their profile in the express entry pool.
Express Entry is a point-based immigration program. It evaluates your profile according to the Comprehensive Ranking System and ranks the candidate according to the points scored by them on the basis of the factors such as:
- Language Proficiency
- Work Experience
- Adaptability to overseas
Some secondary factors are considered when evaluating profiles under the express entry:
- Spouse or Common-law partner factors
- ccupation needs and availability factors
- PNP related factors
The highest-scoring candidates are preferred when receiving an invitation to apply for a Canada Permanent Residence Visa. Thus, CRS scores are highly valued and candidates may use some measures to improve their CRS scores to increase their chances of obtaining a Certificate of Enrollment.
How to improve your CRS score under the express entry system – Canadian immigration
- Obtain 600 CRS Points through a PNP
The most beneficial single thing that a candidate can do to improve their comprehensive ranking system would be to have the score receive an enhanced enrollment certificate from the province of Canada through a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) category aligned with Express Entry is.
Whereas candidates not enrolling from the Province of Canada may receive an invitation to apply for Permanent Residence (ITA). the 600 points available under the Comprehensive Ranking System for this factor means that candidates must be assigned a Provincial Nomination will be received in ITA. Draw later from the express entry pool.
1. Improving your score through PNP – Earn 600 CRS through PNP for Canada PR
CRS can be improved by applying insufficient scores only through PNP. Provincial nominee programs are immigration routes offered by the IRCC in which a candidate can apply for residency visas directly to a province in Canada on a permanent basis there.
Applying through the PNP category will award you 600 points which will make the candidate eligible to receive a nomination certificate in the subsequent draw of Express Entry.
PNP programs that one may apply through are:
- Alberta PNP program
- British Columbia PNP
- Manitoba PNP
- New Brunswick PNP
- Nova Scotia PNP
- Prince Edward Island Nomination Program
- Ontario PNP
- Saskatchewan PNP
2. Additional points by applying for Canada PR with a job offer
Express entry, although it does not create a mandatory requirement to receive a job offer from a Canadian employer Additional points may be scored by applying with a job offer under the program.
Applying with a job offer will improve your CRS by 50 to 200 points, depending on the business.
- You can get up to 200 points extra in a business offer in Major Group 00
- You can get an extra mark of 50 points or more from a job offer in another group of business
Job offers must be from a legitimate employer operating their business in Canada.
3.Improvement in key human capital factors:
The main human factors such as age, education, language, and work experience are not easily changed, but there are some possibilities in which scores can be improved.
Candidates can take the following steps to improve their CRS marks:
- Obtaining an additional academic degree or diploma related to your previous qualification
- Improvement in marks of language test by giving IELTS language test again
- Applying with a spouse or common-law partner can improve your score as the profile will also add the English ability of the secondary applicant.