Canada has huge job opportunities in different profile like cook, chef, commie, bartender, Restaurant Managers, bakers etc. so the one who is looking forward for better overseas opportunities, Canada is the best option among the other countries. Because of the economy, culture and people in the country.
If you are looking forward to move to abroad for work, Canada immigration or Canada PR visa is the best option among all like tourist visa or work permit. Because no employer will give you the offer letter or take interview until or unless you are having a genuine visa. So to apply for abroad jobs you need to go through Canada Express Entry visa.
But before you apply for the Canada PR visa, it is very important that you check that whether you can apply for the visa or not. Hospitality demand includes the below profiles as per the occupation list of Canada 2019.
- Assistant bar manager
- Banquet manager
- Bar manager
- Beverage service manager
- Café manager
- Cafeteria manager
- Canteen manager
- Canteen service district manager
- Canteen services manager
- Catering service manager
- Cyber café manager
- Dining establishment managing supervisor
- Dining room manager
- Fast food restaurant manager
- Food and beverage service manager
- Food services manager
- Hotel food and beverage service manager
- Internet café manager
- Restaurant assistant manager
- Restaurant manager
- Restaurant manager trainee
- Restaurateur – food services
- Tea room manager
Below is the requirement for above profile.
Duties – Restaurant and food service managers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant, bar, cafeteria or other food or beverage service
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
Employment Requirements :
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is usually required.
- Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
- Responsible beverage service certification is usually required for managers of establishments serving alcoholic beverages.
Below occupation comes under NOC 6322
- Apprentice cook
- Assistant cook
- Banquet cook
- breakfast cook
- Broiler cook
- Cafeteria cook
- Camp cook
- Caterer cook
- Diet kitchen cook
- Dietary cook
- Domestic cook
- Ethnic food cook
- Fishing and merchant vessel cook
- Grill cook
- Hospital cook
- kosher foods cook
- Licensed cook
- Line cook
- Logging camp cook
- Mess cook
- Pastry cook
- Pizza cook
- Railway cook
- Restaurant cook
- Second cook
- Ship’s cook
- Special diet cook
- special order cook – hospital
- therapeutic diet cook
Advantage of Canada PR (Permanent Resident)
Being a Canada PR holder, you will have free Education and medical facilities.
Your Spouse can legally work in Canada
You will get Child tax benefits it means being an Canada PR holder, you will get Child Benefit it will provide a maximum annual benefit of $6,400 per child under the age of six, and $5,400 per child aged 6 through 17. The benefit will be tax-free and paid monthly to eligible families.
Dual Citizenship, mean you do not have to give up your citizenship to become Canadian. You should check the laws of the country you are from to see if it allows dual citizenship.
To know whether you fall in to the above criteria or not please contact world overseas immigration consultancy by filling the Free Assessment Form. Our Immigration Expert will go through profile thoroughly and let you know about your eligibility.