How EOI System Make Canada PR Process Easy In 2019?
In 2018, major Canadian provinces have introduced the Expression of Intent (EOI) for their application intake. First, various programs in the provinces accepted applications based on the pattern of first come, first served. But, now the new EOI system successfully replaced it. Currently all who are interested in Canadian immigration to various provinces should first submit their EOI profile. Canada Express Entry (EE) already follows the EOI system since its launch in 2015.
Candidates, after submitting the EOI profile in the online system for their preferred provincial nominee program. Applications are reviewed and the PNP selects candidates that are suitable to meet the market needs of the provinces and which can help the economy grow. Selected candidates get an invitation for application (ITA). Individuals who have received an invitation have the necessary characteristics to settle in the province.
What is an expression of interest?
The Expression of Interest (EOI) is the first step for candidates wishing to become permanent residents in Manitoba, Canada through the MPNP. Anyone interested in anyone through our program, either as a skilled worker or skilled labor migrant in Manitoba, will answer some questions about themselves and their profiles to ensure that they meet the minimum of MPNP Meet the criteria. Those submitting EOIs are placed in a pool of candidates.
EOI Benefits For Canada Immigration :
- The new EOI system will primarily focus on human capital factors on a first-come, first-served basis.
- An increased number of interested candidates can apply through a new EOI system. Previously, only a limited number of applicants were allowed to apply, while the PNP remains open.
- Applicants will get sufficient time to submit the application. Prior to this, applicants had a few hours to submit applications (via first come, first served).
Which Canadian immigration program has introduced an EOI-based system?
- BCPNP – British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
- MPNP-Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
- PEI PNP-Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program
- AINP-Alberta Immigrant Enrollment Program
- SINP-Saskatchewan Immigrant Enrollment Program
- NSNP-Nova Scotia Nominee Program
- OINP-Ontario Immigrant Enrollment Program
- Northwest Territories Nominee Program
Applicants find it easier to obtain a provincial nomination and later also receive a Canada PR. The PNP periodically updates various regulations as well as procedures so that applicants can travel to any province in Canada without any struggle.
Aiming to settle in Canada permanently, contact our Canadian Visa Agents to learn the updated rules for all Canadian provinces to make your Canadian immigration process easier.
It will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting.