Move to Canada As an HR Manager from India HR managers play a key role in hiring and achievement. In alternative words, they appear out for, rate and use the most effective abilities for a specific organization. Hence, they are largely in demand with numerous individuals get employed by Canadian firms each year.
Following are some duties which is performed by HR manager:
- Plan, organize direct, management and appraise the operations of human resources or personnel departments.
- Plan human resource necessities in conjunction with alternative division managers.
- Co-ordinate internal and external coaching and achievement activities
- Develop and implement labour relations policies and procedures and hash out collective agreements.
- Administer worker development, language coaching and health and safety programs.
- Advise and assist alternative division managers on interpretation and administration of personnel policies and programs.
- Oversee the classification and rating of occupations.
- Organize and conduct worker info conferences on employment policy, advantages and compensation and participate actively on varied joint committees.
- Direct the organization’s quality management program.
- Ensure compliance with legislation like the Pay Equity Act.
Employment requirementsEmployment requirements
- A academic degree during a field associated with personnel management, like business administration, industrial relations, commerce or science or completion of knowledgeable development program in personnel administration is needed.
- Several years of expertise as a personnel officer or human resource specialist square measure needed.
Some employers might need human resources managers to carry a licensed Human Resources skilled (CHRP) designation.
- Progression to senior management positions is feasible with expertise.
- Other joint committees led by human resources managers might concentrate on problems like alcohol or white plague.
The job might fall under below NOC codes of Canada.
1121 HR professional
- Classification officer – human resources
- compensation analysis analyst
- Employment adviser
- Employee relations officer
- Employment equity officer
- human resources adviser
- human resources analysis officer
- job analyst
- labor organization agent
- Labor relations officer
- Union Counselor
- Wage analyst
0112 HR Mangers
- Employer-employee relations manager
- Human resources administrator
- Human resources manager
- Human resources progress and planning administrator.
- Occupational health and safety manager
- Pay and edges manager.
- Personnel administrator.
- Organization services manager.
- Personnel coaching and development manager.
- Recruiting officer
- Staff relations manager
1223 Human resources and recruitment officers
- Human resources manager.
- Enrollment specialist.
- Staffing analyst.
- Staffing organizer.
1241 Administrative assistants
- Human resources assistant.