Which Is Best Immigration Program to Get a PR visa In Canada?
If you are an Indian citizen and you are considering settling in Canada, you have probably heard of the status of a permanent resident of Canada. Permanent resident status, or PR, is a well sought after type of immigration in Canada, especially by those in India. This is because permanent resident status gives you a lot of legal rights and capabilities in Canada.
With permanent residency, you are legally free to live anywhere in Canada and authorized to work, as long as you wish. You can change employers, move between provinces, and sponsor your spouse, partner, and dependent children to meet you – although you probably won’t even need to sponsor them, because many PR immigration. The programs allow you to bring your family with you in your initial application. !
Which is best immigration program for Canada PR?
There are many different immigration routes for those wishing to become permanent residents of Canada. Check out our guide on Canadian immigration options to understand what the best option is for you.
- Express Entry – The Best way to get PR in Canada- The express entry system is one of the major routes for Canadian immigration. It is part of an economic immigration program in Canada. Individuals wishing to stay in Canada through the express entry system are required to register their profile and submit EOI to the EE system.
- Federal Skilled Worker – The most popular option for Indian citizens is the Federal Skilled Worker Program, which is a part of Canada’s express entry immigration system. It is a competitive immigration system that uses a points-based system to rank candidates and select the highest scoring candidates for PR. You get points based on factors including your age, level of education, English or French language proficiency, work experience, and more.
- Federal Skilled Trade Program – The Canadian government and the Department of Immigration developed the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) in 2013 to address the growing shortage of skilled workers in areas experiencing rapid growth due to the growing strength of the economy. The Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC) is set out as a class of applicants who can become permanent residents based on their ability to become financially established among Canadian workers in a skilled trade occupation.
- Canadian Experience Class – The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is an immigration category for foreign workers in Canada who wish to become permanent residents. Temporary foreign workers who want to settle in Canada under a permanent resident visa. Has to implement and derive the benefits of CEC.
- Apply from Provincial Nominee Program – Provincial enrollment is an important fast-track option for permanent residence in Canada. Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) allow Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals who wish to migrate to Canada. In short, those who are willing to settle in a particular province. The Canada PNP (Province Nomination Program) allows Canadian provinces to designate individuals from abroad for immigration to their province based on criteria set by the provincial government. Successful applicants receive a provincial nomination that is helpful in obtaining an ITA (invitation to apply) from the IRCC (Refugee and Citizenship Canada), which can be used to apply for immigration to Canada.
How we can apply for Provincial Nominee Programs?
The Provincial Nominee Program, or PNP, empowers nine Canadian provinces and two regions to select migrants who meet the needs and priorities of the local labor market. The IRCC provides each province and territory with an annual allocation of nomination for permanent residence in Canada that is distributed through streams tailored to their specific labor market needs.
The candidate will need the specific Canadian province they wish to transfer through the provincial nominee schemes (as noted below):
Northwest Territories provincial nominee program
Yukon provincial nominee program
Newfoundland and Labrador provincial nominee program
Nunavut provincial nominee program