Engineers Immigrate to Canada
If you are an Engineer and want to immigrate to Canada, you need to focus on few things. Canada is very intense on welcoming engineers from outside the country. This is because of one reason, that is lack of resources in the engineering skills department. If you are a graduate of an engineering program outside of Canada and your career plans include becoming an engineer in this country, this page is for you. Canada is consistently looking for qualified technology workers to help the Canadian economy.
Engineers has huge demand in Canada in various sectors that are currently not being filled by the local workforce due to the lack of resources. Due to this, Canadian government has started hiring Engineers under PR visa, Skilled worker visa, LMIA work permit etc. In order to migrate to Canada, you first need to find your occupation or profile in the National Occupation Code (NOC). Please find the below occupation in Engineering skill department for which demand is very high in Canada.
Step by Step process to immigrate to Canada for Engineers
Step1: Check your profile in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) list.
Step2: Calculate you points to meet the Eligibility criteria for as per RCIC.
Step3: Finish your Educational Credentials Assessment (ECA) from Canadian Organisation.
Step5: Submit the profile to receive invitation to apply (ITA) for Canada.
Step6: The candidates will be selected on bases of their comprehensive ranking system CRS scores.
Step7: Once ITA is received, candidates have to apply within 60 days for Canada permanent residence.
Step8: After all the verification, Canada will get Canada PR visa Stamped
Documents required for Canada Immigration for Engineers.
- Identity Proof
- Valid Passport
- IELTS Score card.
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report by relevant authorised body
- Medical test report by authorised panel of physicians’
- Character certification
- PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) from home country or any other country where you have lived for a period exceeding 6 months
- Job offer letter from Canada (if any)
- Provincial Nomination Certificate (if any)
- Educational qualification proof- degree (s), mark sheet (s), etc.
- Work experience/ Job training certification on Company’s letterhead
- Age proof such as Birth Certificate
- Intro pages of Passport(s)
- Other documents as and when required by the authorities
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.