The occupation Retail Pharmacist (ANZSCO 251513) is now available on the Graduate Occupation List and eligible for State nomination through the Graduate stream.
This occupation is restricted to \’Regional WA Only\’, meaning that you must be able to provide evidence of a job offer/contract of employment in a location defined by the Commonwealth as Category 3 – Regional Centres and Other Regional Areas (not Perth and Mandurah) to be eligible for State nomination.
This includes the following areas by postcodes: 6041 to 6044, 6084, 6207, 6213, 6215 to 6537, and 6560 to 6770.
WA State nomination migration program process and requirements
Candidates may be nominated by the Western Australian Government under two streams: •
Process details step by step for WA
- Submit an Expression of Interest on the Department of Home Affairs’
- Meet the Department of Home Affairs’ eligibility requirements for the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) or Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
- The pass mark is currently 65 points.
- If an invitation is issued, the applicant has 28 days in which to apply for State nomination and successfully complete the online research tool during the application process.
- If State nomination is approved, Migration Services will nominate the Expression of Interest in SkillSelect, which will enable the applicant to receive an invitation from the Department of Home Affairs to lodge a visa application
Western Australian State nomination minimum requirements
- To get an invitation to apply for the State nomination General stream, candidates must
- have an occupation listed as available and eligible for the intended visa subclass on the Western Australian Skilled Migration Occupation List (WASMOL)
- give evidence of work experience in the Expression of Interest – this requirement can be met through:
- at least one year of Australian work experience in the nominated (or closely related5 ) occupation over the last 10 years;
- at least three years of overseas work experience in the nominated (or closely related5 ) occupation over the last 10 years;
- meet the following minimum English language requirements: for all other eligible occupations an English language level of ‘competent’6 must be obtained
Western Australian State nomination – additional requirements
Subclass 190 visa – Provide evidence showing sufficient funds to cover settlement costs and living costs for at least three months.
Subclass 491 visa – Provide evidence showing sufficient funds to cover settlement costs and living costs for at least three months.