New 491 visa skillful Work
The new 491 visa skillful Work Regional (Provisional) subclass 491 visa can change eligible skilled staff and their families to live, work and study in selected regional areas of Australia for five years. Visa holders would get eligible to apply for a Permanent Residence visa until 3 years. The Department of Home Affairs has announced a transitional arrangement to replace subclass 489 with subclass 491.Skilled Work Area (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491) is a provisional visa for skilled workers that allows you to live and work in Tasmania for five years.
The nomination of the state from Tasmania for this visa gives you 15 additional marks, which helps you to complete the examination pass mark of 75 marks from the Home Department. More information on this is available under “Eligibility”.
Main features of this visa include:
- Applicants in Australia must have either a basic visa or a bridging visa A, B or C
- It will be subject to GSM marks test and applicants must be invited to apply for this visa and apply within a certain time
- All other GSM marks-test visas will require a minimum of 65 points.
- Applicants must nominate a skilled occupation
- Sponsors who are relatives should usually be resident in a designated territorial area.
- All applicants must declare that they have a genuine intention to live, work and study in a designated regional area; And
- Condition 8578 – notify immigration within 14 days of any change in the visa holder’s residential address, email address, phone number, passport details, employer’s address, or address of the place or place where they are employed.
- 8579 Condition – must work and study in a designated regional area listed at the time the visa was granted.
- Condition 8580 – If requested, provide proof to immigration within 28 days after requesting any or all of them: residential address, address of each employer, address of each location of each position employed, or they are an educational institution. Address of are participating;
- Condition 8581 – If requested, attend an interview with immigration.
Are you eligible to apply under the new subclass 491 visa?
The enrollment requirements of the state or territory are likely to be similar to those currently for subclass 489 visas. Each state and territory set their own nomination criteria. This can be from proofing your employability, the last time you lived in the state or fulfilling your financial capability.
Having to spend time living and working in a nominated state – for example whilst on a work holiday visa or employee sponsorship – can make your application more attractive. With family and friends living in the state, you are migrating to increase your eligibility.
How to apply
Your application for state enrollment and application for a visa are two different processes. The Tasmanian government assesses your application for state nomination and the Ministry of Home Affairs assesses your visa application.
World Overseas Immigration Consultancy is one of the best Canadian immigration visa advisors in Delhi and India, and we provide immigration services for Canada and Australia PR visas. You can contact us on our website. We know that it has become difficult today to apply a permanent resident visa, but world overseas immigration helps you at every stage of the immigration process in Canada and Australia.