Canada is inviting 1 million New Permanent residents till 2021. How to Grab this Opportunity?
Canada is inviting 1 million New Permanent residents till 2021; its good news for who want to migrate Canada for working and permanently residing there.
Most of People want to Move Canada and grab this golden opportunity but mostly people don’t know how to apply for Canada immigration Visa.
There are many ways to apply Canada PR Visa
- Canada Express Entry Visa
- Canada PNP Program
Canada Express Entry Visa
Canada Express Entry Visa is system used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), which manages and processes applications received through Canada’s federal economic immigration programs. Applications are received from eligible candidates who have been invited to apply to immigrate to Canada based on their human capital factors, skills, experience, and other factors.
Benefits of Express Entry Program
- Applicants can be screened in as little as 6 months
- Being a federal immigration system, once selected candidates are invited directly for PR.
- Those immigrating through the Canada Express Entry Visa Program are eligible to settle anywhere in Canada
- It provides candidates with the freedom to settle anywhere in Canada.
Six Factors of Canada Express Entry Program
- AGE : Under the Express Entry program the highest points are awarded to the applicants between the age group of 18 to 35 years. Applicants above the age group of 35 years are given lesser points and maximum age limit to qualify under express entry program is 45 years and the applicants above 45 years of age still have the options for Province nomination programs.
- EDUCATION ELIGIBILITY : In order to be considered for Express Entry, you need to have a Canadian or Canadian higher secondary education equivalent certification i.e. a diploma or bachelor’s or master’s degree in any field.
- SKILLED WORK EXPERIENCE :You should hold a minimum of 1 year of consistent work at a full-time capacity for a salary in the past 10 years in the skills O, A or B category in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) system list.
- LANGUAGE ABILITY TEST :You must score at least 6 bands in every English Literacy Test module in order to be eligible for immigration to Canada. Also, your IELTS score needs to be less than 2 years old at the time of application. Extra points are given to those who knows French language, so having extra knowledge of the French language is an added advantage .
- ADAPTABILITY :If you have a spouse or common-law partner who will also immigrate to Canada with you. you will be given extra 10 points for the adaptability too.
- ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT : If you are migrating to Canada with a job offer by a Canadian employer you get extra 10 points in your profile but be sure that your occupation is listed in the NOC skill code type A, O or B.
Proof of Funds: The IRCC requires all immigrants to have proof of funds which is a guarantee that you will be able to support you and your family after moving to Canada. However, if you have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada or can find legal work you may not need to submit the said legal proofs.
Minimum Points for Selection: Once you qualify all the basic requirements for immigration, you will be allotted a CRS points score and ranked against other PR applicants. Hereafter, when the IRCC issues Express Entry draws, if your score is above the minimum cut-off you will be invited to apply for PR status in Canada. The latest Express Entry draws set the bar at 456/1200 points.
Documents Required: In order to successfully apply for Immigration through the Canada Express Entry program, you need to have the following documents:
- Photograph of the principal applicant
- Medical certificate
- Police clearance certificates
- Passport and other travel documents
- Work experience letter
- Proof of funds
Canada Provincial Nominee Program is an important fast-track option for Canadian permanent residence.
The Canada Provincial Nominee Program (PNPs) allow Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada and who are interested in settling in a particular province.
- Saskatchewan provincial nominee program
- Manitoba provincial nominee program
- Alberta provincial nominee program
- Nova Scotia provincial nominee program
- Northwest Territories provincial nominee program
- Yukon provincial nominee program
- Ontario provincial nominee program
- Prince Edward Island (PEI) provincial nominee program
- Newfoundland and Labrador provincial nominee program
- British Columbia provincial nominee program
- Nunavut provincial nominee program
- The candidate needs to be at least 21 years of age at the time of application.
- All candidates need to score the minimum clearance score in the point system.
- A candidate’s occupation must be in the category designated by the NOC and be in-high demand.
- All considered candidates must have a minimum work experience as designated by the provincial immigration authorities.
- Each candidate needs to score at least the designated grade in language proficiency tests (IELTS for English and TEF for French) as per the instructions of the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB)
Documents Checklist 2019
As with the national federal Canadian Express Entry program, every Provincial Nominee Program requires applicants to submit relevant documents in support of their application.
The following is a general document list of required by Canadian provinces for immigration through PNPs:
Documents related to applicants’ past history like past work experience letters, educational documents, identity proofs etc.
1. Documents related to applicants’ family member (parents, partner/spouse, and child)
2. A signed declaration form by principal applicant and family members
3. Additional declaration forms signed by dependents
4. Your valid travelling documents (passport, visa with valid date)
5. Proof of language proficiency (IELTS, PTE, TOEFL etc.)
6. Civil or legal documents showing applicants’ name, father’s name, date of birth, birth place etc.
7. Police clearance certificate
8. Health related documents
9. Your recent photographs