Steps to Prepare your Immigration File
Being relatively new to the immigration process, you must be having a nervous time thinking, how to start, where to go? Well, before starting to act, you must have some basic information about Canadian immigration and permanent residency process.
Know about Canadian PR Visa
Canadian Permanent residence (PR) Visa is the most popular visa category among the aspirants of Canada immigration. The PR Visa allows you to live, work and study anywhere in Canada with family on a permanent basis. To apply for Canada PR visa, an online Express Entry immigration system is the best and fastest pathway. Express Entry is the point-based immigration system that assesses the applicants based on their age, education, work experience, language skills (English or French), etc.
Now, you have funneled it down that you need to apply Canada PR through Express Entry.
Gather the Documents to Create Profile on Express Entry
You must be having all your qualifications and experience related documents intact. However, to create a profile on the express entry you need two more documents, i.e.
- IELTS test for English proficiency (minimum band score 6 in all four modules OR French proficiency test (if you know French)
- ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) from a relevant assessing authority, such as WES
You will get points in the EE system based on both the above documents.
Once, both above documents are ready, create a profile in the Express Entry system and score a minimum of 67 points under the FSW category. Now, you will find a place in the EE pool, where you will get a CRS score based on your profile factors, age, education, etc. If your CRS score is high enough, you will get an Invitation to apply for a Canada PR visa from IRCC (Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada).
How it Works?
- The expert will assess your profile based on given information and accordingly check your eligibility for Express Entry System or other best visa program for immigration to Canada.
- A case manager will be assigned to you to look after your case
- If your CRS point score is low, the Case Manager will suggest you alternate PNP programs to apply
- Your file will be prepared as per the required documents, i.e. IELTS test result, ECA, and other such documentation
- The visa expert will help you in the submission of your profile online.
- Once ITA is received, the expert will help you in filling a visa application.
The World overseas immigration team provides the following services to the immigration applicants:
- Applicants’ Profile assessment
- Selection of right visa program to apply
- Helps you in filing the visa application
- Documentation assistance
- Provides IELTS training (online/in-person)
- Draft letters for you and
- Does Visa application follow up on your behalf
If you are applying for immigration the first time, it’s always good to take assistance from a registered Immigration consultant for Canada. World overseas Immigration is one such popular and trusted Canadian Visa Consultant. It has an exceptional success rate for helping people obtain Canada PR visa approval from the visa office.
If you want to start your Canadian PR visa process with world overseas immigration , you can simply call on -+91 9810366117. You can also send your queries or feedback to our email id- firstname.lastname@example.org.