Canada is one among the foremost popular immigration destinations, approx. 240,000 fresh immigrants live in Canada each year. To live and work in Canada due to its strong economy and jobs. Canada has created thousands of jobs every year and people from all over the world want to settle in Canada.
If you want to start a new life in a great country, Canada is probably on your list! As one of the safest countries in the world and with a large number of job openings, Canada is a top choice for immigration worldwide.
Canada has announced plans to accept more than 1 million new migrants over the next three years. Here are the best ways to migrate to Canada!
- Express Entry Program – Canadian immigration program that allows immigrants to live and work as a skilled worker in Canada through express entry. The new system will allow Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to actively evaluate, recruit and select migrants who have skilled and / or relevant qualifications under federal economic immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- The Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
The express entry program will also allow individual provinces and territories to use the system to recruit suitable candidates as part of provincial nominee programs so that labor market demands are met.
- Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) – Each of Canada’s 13 provinces and territories (with the exception of Quebec) has its own immigration program, called a provincial nominee program or PNP. The PNPs respond to their individual economic needs by nominating some candidates for granting permanent resident status to the provinces. Often PNPs search for businesses that have demand in the province. For example, the province of Saskatchewan has recently changed its PNP to designate more computer programmers. There are approximately 80 different PNPs in Canada, each with its own set of eligibility requirements. If you are eligible for just one of them, that could be your ticket to Canada! There are approximately 80 different PNPs in Canada, each with its own set of eligibility requirements. If you are eligible for just one of them, that could be your ticket to Canada!
- An International Student – Canada is a top destination in the world for international students. This is because of great schools, affordable tuition and positive attitude towards newcomers. but! Canada has made it easier for international students to apply for permanent immigration after the end of their studies. For this reason, many newcomers choose to begin their immigration journey by studying in Canada, and then later apply for the status of permanent residents!
- The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIP) –
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot is a fast-track immigration program that allows employers in Canada’s four Atlantic Provinces to hire foreign nationals for jobs they haven’t been able to fill locally. The Atlantic Immigration Pilot may be a pathway to permanent residence for skilled foreign workers and international graduates who want to figure and sleep in one among Canada’s 4 Atlantic Provinces. Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program is introduced in 2017; the federal government and its provincial government partners aim to welcome more than 7,000 newcomers and their families to the Atlantic Canada region by 2021 through the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program. Canada region by 2021 through the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program.
Which are the easiest way to move Canada for you?
World Overseas Immigration provide you best and easiest way to move Canada.