Canada welcomes immigrants every year to meet their labor market shortages. Since Canada is a fairly populous country by itself, it needs foreign skilled applicants who can work in the country as permanent residents and settle permanently.
To give this permanent residence, there are some parameters followed by immigration candidates in the country. There are many people who dream of living a comfortable life as a permanent resident in Canada, but are afraid to start the process for immigration. This is mainly due to the language requirement score (IELTS requirements) set by Canadian authorities. Some applicants find it very difficult to fulfill this IELTS requirement. But in fact, there are ways to make it in Canada, even at low IELTS scores.
Canada has different provincial programs by different provinces of the country. There are several provincial programs that accept the following IELTS. These provinces ask Canadian immigration applicants much less than the express entry minimum for the minimum entry level.
Let’s study various provincial programs that are fine with you having less IELTS requirements:
- The province of Saskatchewan :- The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) is Canada’s most popular provincial nominee program, requiring little in terms of language skills. With an IELTS band, Saskatchewan can successfully run as low as 4.5. While Federal Express Admission CLB demands an IELTS score of 7, Saskatchewan is a province known for offering enrollment to Canadian PR applicants even at low IELTS band scores. Therefore, if you are unable to achieve a decent score in IELTS decently and still wish to immigrate to Canada, then you have the optional option to apply for the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).
- The province of Manitoba:- The province of Manitoba, a much sought-after province among North Indians, requires a close family relationship to enroll for immigration even at a very low IELTS score. Manitoba is a province that is friendly with migrant communities of Indian origin and always welcomes migrants residing in the province. The province is full of excellent employment opportunities for Indians. The best thing about Manitoba is that you need a low language score to get a PR.
The only major condition for obtaining residency in the province is that there must be a known relationship in the province to be a family or close relative capable of applying for the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP).
- The province of Quebec:- The French province of Quebec follows a full-fledged immigration program from other provinces. The efficient program through which the province invites skilled migrants is the Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP). The program runs with the federal government and issues the Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) to selected applicants. Certificates are issued to applicants with only 55 marks out of 100 and French language proficiency.
- The province of Alberta:- The Province of Alberta of Canada will enroll you on the minimum requirement of an offer letter and a minimum IELTS band score of 4.5 points. Alberta has huge opportunities for the people of India and is therefore one of the best places to settle. The province does not give much burden to good language scores. In fact, it is extremely important to obtain an offer letter from an employer in Alberta who is able to apply for the Alberta Immigrant Enrollment Program (AINP).
In other words, the government of Alberta will consider whether you can get a job offer from the province even at low IELTS scores. Eligible applicants who manage to pull a job and a score of 4.5 IELTS receive a nomination certificate from the provincial government of Alberta.
- The province of Ontario:- Ontario is one of the most populous provinces in Canada. Approximately 40% of the country’s population lives in this state. Now, with the establish of the Ontario Provincial Nominee Program, it has become simpler than ever to moving to this province. For settle in Ontario you having a minimum language proficiency score in IELTS (6/7) or CLB (7).
- The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP):- The Atlantic Province was introduced three years ago with the aim of acquiring skilled workers from the four Atlantic provinces of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador and Prince Edward Island. To apply for AIPP, an applicant does not really need to worry about minimum language proficiency marks. The only thing AIPP is concerned about is that they need a job offer letter from employers in the Atlantic Province. After getting the job offer letter, you can also apply to AIPP on low IELTS score.
If you got low IELTS score and you move to Canada. So, Here World Overseas help you settle in right Province in Canada.
Our team of experts are trained to give you the best possible immigration solutions! We welcome all immigration candidates to get detailed information about different types of visas by reaching+91 9810366117 only. Contact our well trained immigration experts today!