The easiest PNP to achieve Canada PR in 2020 varies from person to person. A person applying for the most ideally suited Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) stream for any immigrant has a lot to do with the area of expertise. Each of the provinces being part of the PNP has its own tailor-made dedicated streams specifically targeting migrants – skilled, high-skilled, investors, or a particular category of students.
What is the benefit of implementing Canada PR through PNP?
- Increase CRS Points – Nomination received for Canada PR through PNP, entitles you to receive 600 additional CRS points in the Express Entry System, which in turn helps you to obtain an Application for Canada PR (ITA) from IRCC (Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada).
- No job offer – Some provincial nominee programs do not require a job offer from a Canadian employer to apply for a PR visa as a skilled employee.
- Limited English Proficiency – Some major PNPs require only limited English proficiency from applicants and not very high band scores.
- Speedy Processing of Applications – Many provincial nominee programs offer faster processing of applications than other programs of immigration.
Best PNP to get Canada PR in 2020
The best or top PNPs should not only have an easy process to apply, but they should suit your profile in the best way. Based on this year’s latest PNP news and updates, the main PNPs to apply for this year are :-
- Saskatchewan Immigration Nomination Program – The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) sub-category allows skilled workers with the Experience Province Nominee Program to apply for a Provincial Enrollment Certificate. An application for Canadian permanent residency then follows this certificate. Interestingly, applicants do not require a job offer to apply. This PNP is from the Canadian province of Saskatchewan. SINP has two main subcategories, ie.
- Demand (OID) subcategory and business
- Entry entry subcategory (Express entry account is required to apply)
Both streams are quite popular among applicants, however, you must have sufficient experience in any of the occupations listed on Saskatchewan’s Demand List to apply to these streams of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nomad program.
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) – OINP belongs to the major Canadian province of Ontario. Previously, applicants with CRS 400 points or more could only apply to the OINP, however, a few months ago, the provincial government of Ontario announced that the CRS score required to apply would not be 400 CRS points, but rather, This will happen. Every OINP draw is determined by the director. Subsequently, the province invited the applicant with a low CRS score as well as some conditions.
Ontario has recently announced plans to launch a new PNP stream for highly skilled technical staff! The exact details have not yet been released, but this new stream may provide another excellent option for immigration.
The above two PNPs provide an easy route to Canadian PR, however, it also depends on your profile which program best suits you. Therefore, to confirm the best immigration program based on your profile, you can coordinate with a trusted Canadian immigration consultant or migration specialist.
In any case, you need further clarification or understanding of the above topic or want to confirm your eligibility for the easiest Canada PNP, you can call to our Canadian immigration specialist +91 9810366117 and also send us an email on Info@worldoverseasimmigration.com